Thursday, August 6, 2009

Before the Non-Party

Most of you know that my parents host a "non-party" every year on July 24th. Well this year we went down early to enjoy the whole day. I had so much fun just relaxing and hanging out with the family. I think you really appreciate family more and more the older you get.

The morning started off with a great breakfast, washing the cars, then a long game of Crockett. We never did make it to the park to get scones but it was such a great day. And I had to post some picture from the day. The last one is my favorite.

I think Travis was having a blast! Can you tell?


Oh yes, Dad loves Hawaiian Fridays at work. (I think he started them)

Oh I just noticed that I think Tyler's trying to poke my head with his Crockett stick. Do you like how all the couples are kinda matching? That usually ends up happening.

We tried to do a jumping one. I just love my family!

3 comments:

Jalene said...

Haha. That jumping one is way funny. All your faces are priceless.

Luke & Natalie said...

I tried explaining the jumping pictures to someone else. They just didn't get it. I think they are hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I just love your family too! :)