Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I'm Committed

Well, after my last post and all the positive feedback I got from everyone I guess I'm committed. Thank you everyone for your supportive comments and confidence in me. I'm accountable to you now. I'm going to do this!

I'm super stoked cuz I just found out that my cousin Megan is going to be running in the same marathon that I picked to run, the Top of Utah. How awesome is that! My aunt Jen also told me if I picked a marathon then she'd fly up from Texas to come run it with me. So now this is turning into a whole family event. I'm loving the support already. Anyone else on board?!

In other news, I recently discovered the show Cake Boss and love it. If you haven't seen it, do. That guy makes the most creative cakes I could never even dream of. Legendary.

1 comment:

Sarah Hatch said...

which marathon did you choose?