Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The past 8 days

Well the past week has been a little quite so I've tried to fill my time with the people I love and enough things to keep me busy.

So what have I been up to?
  • bookshelf painting
  • birthday celebrating
  • friend sleepover-ing
  • decorating
  • Photoshop-ing
  • IKEA shopping
  • repelling
  • softball playing (injuries included)
  • nephew loving
  • Bachelorette finale watching
  • junk food eating
  • Anniversary anticipating

I've also discovered a new-found love for the HGTV channel. Can't stop watching it!

3 comments:

Jalene said...

yay for tyler getting home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Garrett and Makell said...

I have recently discovered my love for HGTV as well...I watch it ALL THE TIME!

kristen kathleen said...

Congrats on your upcoming anniversary! I was thinking about you guys the other day and how crazy it is that you're coming up on two years. Your anniversary coincides nicely with the day I met Steve, give or take a week. Can't believe how fast time flies. We're so excited to come home and see you both. Steve will beat me to it (next week!), but we'll have to make multiple trips to Logan. Can't wait. =)