Saturday, January 10, 2009

My 21st Birthday

I know it's been awhile since my last post and a lot has happened! We've had Thanksgiving, finished another semester of school, celebrated my 21st birthday!, and Christmas, and New Years! and now we're back in school :( So I'll try my best to catch up here.
My parents and Steve came up for my birthday to take me to lunch. We went to our new favorite place, Fredrico's.
Nat and Luke met us there too. It was the best way to celebrate my birthday! I have the best family :)
Then we went home and I got to open my gifts from Tyler. He Gave me the second and third seasons of the Office, a pair of pants, and a shirt that he picked out all by him self and I actually liked it, Go Tyler! He even got me flowers. My cute little husband! He's the best.
He even tried to make a cake for me. But our lovely oven did not want to cooperate. In this case it really was the thought that counted!
So to make up for the lack of cake I had a leftover cupcake that I brought to work and Tyler bundled 20 candles together to make it 21. I don't know if it was the best idea, but it sure made me laugh a lot! So ingenious
We finished off my birthday by playing racquetball and going to see Mama Mia. All in all it was one of the best days.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a sweet hubby you have. Happy Birthday. Now you can officially drink. Haha. Isn't it funny that you can get married and be considered an adult but there are still some things that you can't do. Not that you wanted to go get drunk or anything.

Jalene said...

Oh my gosh!!! Haha. Tyler cracks me up. Wow, he must love you lots. :)

kristin brown said...

HA HA. I love the burned square in the cake and the giant ball of flame. :)