Saturday, February 27, 2010

try and try again

So I had very good intentions to blog today. We had a great weekend and I wanted to share my dad's accomplishment. But that will have to wait. I tried to blog, I really did. I thought it would be nice to be finally put Photoshop on Tyler's new laptop so I could have Photoshop and internet all on one computer. Aparently that's too much to ask for. I started my quest at 3 o'clock. Deleting Photoshop from his old lap top to free up an activation, establishing an internet connection on his old laptop, finally downloading Photoshop onto his new laptop only to have it turn off right in the middle of the installation because the battery died. I tried to make it work, but finally by 8 o'clock I gave up. Maybe I'll blog on Monday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with you! I haven't blogged in three months or so. One of these days I'll get caught up.... maybe.

When are you guys going to be down this way again? I haven't seen you in forever

usu12reliefsociety said...

Hey check out the relief society blog and add it too your list of Blogs!!

Dave and Chelsi said...

I hate it when the forces just combine against you! It's a big letdown! Well, we love ya anyway and will just have to get our updates @ church! :)